Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Preparing statutory accounts for all UK limited companies in compliance with the latest legislation, Companies Act and accounting standards.
- Preparing accounts for all other businesses such as sole traders and partnerships from books of prime entry and computer data.
- Preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts to provide valuable information in monitoring the results of your business and in taking timely corrective action. This is vital for successfully managing your business both in periods of growth and contraction.
Bookkeeping and Outsourcing
- Outsourcing has proved the most cost effective and efficient way of running the accounts and bookkeeping operations for many clients. Our service will enable you to cut overheads and employment burdens, allowing you to concentrate on your core business and assisting you in making important strategic decisions.
- Calculating corporation tax and agreeing liabilities with the Inland Revenue.
- Dealing with other compliance work and Inland Revenue enquiries and investigations.
- Completing and filing self assessment returns for individuals and partnerships, minimizing liabilities while remaining in compliance with income tax, capital gains tax, national insurance and PAYE regulations.
Value Added Tax
- Advising, planning and completion of quarterly returns on this most complicated tax.
Other Taxation Issues
Our tax specialists will advise you on specialised areas of taxation which include:
- Capital Gains tax
- Inheritance tax planning
- Divorce & Child support
- Overseas Tax matters
Company Formation & Secretarial Services
We can form a company for you and deal with all administrative aspects of having a limited company by maintaining statutory books, filing of returns and provision of a registered office.
Additionally we can advise you on most aspects of company law, such as issue of new shares, removal of director or rights attaching to particular classes of shares etc.
The firm is not authorised to give any financial advice and on matters such as:
- Life Assurances
We would refer you to Independent Financial Consultants not associated with the practice as would be the case in respect of Insolvency matters.