As a specialist firm of medical accountants we can benefit clients who are Salaried GPs:
- We are experienced at working with Salaried GPs and can help you with business decisions which will directly affect your income. As taxation specialists we can help keep your personal and practice tax bills to a minimum.
- We can advise you on the best way top structure your practice, whether as a sole trader, partnership or LLP
- We can advise you on what business expenses you can claim and as a result reduce your tax bill
- We can advise you on pension planning and superannuation.
- We offer a bespoke service and you can expect to have the same member of staff dealing with your practice and taxation affairs each year. We are on call 24/7.
- Our fees are transparent: we offer competitive fixed rates for recurrent services and any fees for ad hoc services will always be agreed in advance with clients.
- We have never lost a Salaried GP practice as a client since we started and are continuing to grow year on year.
Our specialist team provides a wide range of accounting and business services to Salaried GPs.
- Preparing the annual accounts
- Calculating the profit allocations
- Preparing the Partnership Income Tax Return
- Advising partners in advance of taxation payments
- Preparing the partners' annual Superannuation Certificates
- Attending a practice meeting with the annual accounts
- Unlimited telephone support for ad hoc queries
We understand how clients feel about unexpected charges and therefore we quote a fixed fee for our recurrent services.
Ad hoc Services
- Property Acquisition
- VAT planning
- Inheritance Tax planning
- IT training – QuickBooks and Sage
- Budget and cash flow planning
- Capital Gains Tax planning
- Pension Planning
Fees for the non-recurrent services would be based upon the time involved and would be agreed prior to the work being carried out.
Contact us today for a free consultation
Telephone 0207 183 0034