As a specialist firm of medical accountants we can benefit clients who are Hospital doctors:
- We are experienced at working with Hospital Doctors and as taxation specialists we can help keep your personal and practice tax bills to a minimum.
- The tax rules governing personal expenses for salaried doctors are strict and different from the expense rules enjoyed by self employed consultants and GP principals, but there are still many ways of reducing your tax bill:
- —- We can calculate any tax refunds due on professional fees and subscriptions and help you obtain the refund from HMRC.
- —- We can give practical help to ensure you have the correct tax code and are not being unduly overcharged.
- —- We can also check and advise you on your National Insurance Contributions if you do any additional work outside of the hospital.
- We offer a bespoke service and you can expect to have the same member of staff dealing with your practice and taxation affairs each year. We are on call 24/7.
- We are taxation specialists and help keep tax bills to a minimum.
- Our fees are transparent: we offer competitive fixed rates for recurrent services and any fees for ad hoc services will always be agreed in advance with clients.
- We have never lost a Hospital Doctor as a client since we started and are continuing to grow year on year.
We have never lost a GP practice as a client since we started and are continuing to grow year on year.
Our specialist team provides a wide range of accounting and business services to Hospital Doctors.
- Preparing Tax Returns
- Agreeing tax refunds with HMRC
- Submitting expense claims for professional fees and subscriptions
- Unlimited telephone support
We understand how clients feel about unexpected charges and therefore we quote a fixed fee for our recurrent services.
Ad hoc Services
- Buy to Let tax advice
- Capital Gains Tax advice
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Pension Planning
Fees for the non-recurrent services would be based upon the time involved and would be agreed prior to the work being carried out.
Contact us today for a free consultation
Telephone 0207 183 0034